Whether you’re a contractor, subcontractor, architect, engineer, material supplier or service provider, nothing is more important in marketing your company than consistent communication with clients and prospects. For the past 20 years, the Construction Break newsletter service has been used by companies across the U.S. and Canada to keep their company’s services, projects and people in front of their prospects and customers.
Why has Construction Break been such a useful marketing tool? Clients say it’s because we make it effortless for them to consistently publish each and every quarter.
Here are the advantages:
- We provide all the content for pages 2 and 3 of the newsletter
- Clients provide raw materials for page 1 and 4 or choose from our supply of customizable articles and graphics
- We copy-edit and professionally design your newsletter to be consistent with your brand
- We handle the printing and folding and, if you choose, the mailing of your newsletters
- We send 3-week, 2-week and 1-week reminders to keep you on task
- We provide PDFs and other materials so you can repurpose your content digitally
In short, you provide us with some basic information and photos for each issue, then we do the rest. You receive professional, high-quality newsletters, optimized for your construction company, ready for mailing (or we'll handle the mailing for you).
Construction Break newsletters keep you in regular communication with your clients and prospects while creating opportunities to fill your pipeline with more and better projects.